Our therapists are highly experienced and skilled in many areas of physical therapy practice. We understand that each patient presents a unique set of circumstances and we address each patient with a customized approach. Some of our areas of focus are:
- Restoring freedom of motion and freedom from pain in the post-surgical and orthopedic patients.
- Help restore strength, flexibility and endurance to speed up recovery and return to work in workers compensation cases.
- Assist in reversing the debilitating effects of many chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes and fibromyalgia.
- Help in maintaining safety and functional independence in chronic neurological conditions such as Parkinson's disease and Multiple Sclerosis.
- Help the cardiac and obese patients develop better health and fitness habits.